Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ok... Here's the FINE PRINT

Photobucket
FINE PRINT? YEAH, THERE IS NONE

A lot of people call it shakes, heck I have but I would say smoothie or milk shake.  The word shake alone makes me think of those yuckie chalkly thick drinks (if you can even call them that) that come in a can…. These um? NO cans, but flavor packed.

 They are like Dunkin Coolattas®, or Panera® Smoothies or Starbucks® frappuccinos. They taste amazing.

The best part you can add almost anything to them. Fruit, Juice, Soda, Milk, Coffee, Veggies, Grains, Sweets, Preserves, Yogurt, Hot Fudge… etc

Endless, yeah I’ve had a few repeats because I love some of the ones I “created” as well as some of the recipies from Visalus.
 It can be used for weight loss, weight maintenance AND weight gain

The Vi-Shape® Nutritional Shake mix
 
- No gritty texture….. AMEN ‘nough said
- No after taste
- Tastes like cake mix, well I think it tastes like uncooked muffin mix, but its good!!
- Lower in sodium, fat & carbs than other shakes & diet food… I love lean cuisines but omg one meal is ½ your daily recommended intake…. That’s HIGH
- No added sugar or some nasty, amazing tasting sugar compound, NO fructose!!
- There is actual science behind these… unlike many others. Science in the mix development as well as in the results from people, yes clinical tests! Double blind might I add
- 3 special proteins for fast, and long lasting hunger control,
- Targets fat and lactose removal…. No hormone spikes, which means good for women during monthly times and for body builders
- No bogus detox or chemical flakes or restricted food or recommended excessive, unsafe water intake. (yes, over 80oz of water intake daily is unhealthy, leave a comment I’ll show you the proof)
- REAL ingredients include digestive enzymes to help maximize protein absorption, prebiotics to support the bodies detox process and digestive health, vitamins, minerals,
calcium, and more.
- Affordable… No other plan can offer these benefits plus be light on your wallet…. pretty much every shake is less than $2.50 that’s cheap…. & heck it fits in my budget, which not many things do although I try

Ok… I’m a scientist so here was the selling point for me
- No protein overdose! Do you know how many of those shakes & supplements are way over the daily recommended amount of protein intake? EVEN for body builders & athletes.
- Um… you might not care now, but once you’re on that list for a kidney transplant, you will…. (want more details? Just ask)



No comments:

Post a Comment