Friday, March 16, 2012

March Madness Baby!!!

So, for all you that do not know, I grew up near Syracuse, NY and pretty much Syracuse basketball is something you're born into. Well being female & 5 foot tall, I knew I was never going to be on the men's basketball team... but one die hart fan here people..... Did I mention we are #1 in our conference?? (yes I say we, cause um yeah I'm a part of it in my dreams)

but....

Holy Lordy.... we have been playing like crap & its been a complete roller coaster..... (short re-cap)

First beating UCONN

then beating UCONN at UCONN.... pretty freaking awesome

but then forget how to play basketball, till the last five minutes of the game at the Big East vs Cincinnati.... which yeah Cincinnati, get out of our confrence but you guys played awesome... us NOT SO MUCH....

then only win the first round due to some bogus calls....

Die Hart fan but this is a wake up call Syrcause... START PLAYING BASKETBALL!!!!

Come on Syracuse....

No comments:

Post a Comment