Monday, March 19, 2012

Its working PEOPLE!!!! Its Working!!!!!!!

Down 2.8 more pounds people!!!!!
(that’s a total of FOUR pounds!!!
with maybe even a few slip ups

My weigh-in day is Monday morning! It think it helps me from engorging on the weekends!


Photobucket

I STILL haven’t taken my measurements, there are no other excuses except that I am avoiding it, I just happen to forget to pick up a measuring tape when I’m at the store and I just happen to not be able to find string to use to measure and then compare to my heavy duty Black & Decker® Retractable Tape Measure

I hate hate hate that its true, but I have to exercise too! (the question is where to find time)  Yes the pounds are dropping but I need to tone up this:
Photobucket
(yeah was working on my thesis this weekend & saw this staring up at me)

3 comments:

  1. Nice job!!!! I am the same way. I am just gauging by how my clothes fit LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the loss! I will tell you what motivated me to work out - I paid for 4 sessions with a trainer (they were discounted, but still a good chunk of $$ at $150). He set me up on a plan, we met twice, then he put me out on my own in the gym. Then, we met again 2 weeks later to evaluate & assess (make modifications as needed). I haven't stopped going because I know I have 1 session left to use & I don't want him to kill me in it :) I'm waiting to use it just before we leave so I can get a new routine. Every time he sees me there, he's very encouraging & asks how it is going. I started to actually love it 2 months in after our 3rd session. I know it's different for everyone, but making that small investment last August has definitely paid off - I like the gym, I go 4-5 times a week even if it's just for 20 minutes. Good luck finding what motivates you! If I can help (email or texts or whatever) I am happy to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (sorry for the novel - I didn't realize it was that long!)

      Delete