Monday, July 2, 2012


Mom’s here visiting!!!

I thought I would give you a few shake recipes that may help keep you on track this upcoming holiday week! ps. I am not much of a snack shake eater, I make shakes for meals. In No particular order: I add ice to all of my shakes, though I might not have written ice cubes in each recipie.

*** I don’t feel like typing all the shake recipes into myfitness pal, I did some others not. Sorry!


My favorite breakfast one
506 calories perfect for a day full of activity

2 scoops
1C skim milk
1C frozen/fresh strawberries
½C Quaker Oats (uncooked)
Ice cubes



My “Starbucks” Chai Latte
278 calories (with added caramel topping)
2 scoops
½ C skim milk
½ C tazo chai black tea concentrate
Ice cubes
(optional) 1TBLS Smuckers Caramel Topping—I add this after I blend it up

Greek Yogurt Berry
230 calories
8oz of la croix cranberry raspberry sparkling water
1 chiobani champions honey-nana
½ C frozen triple berry mix (blueberries, raspberries & blackberries)
2 scoops



Get those veggies in there!!!
2 scoops
1C spinach
1C frozen raspberries
1can diet ginger ale

Usually a lunch shake for me
215 calories
8oz Trop 50 farmstand apple
3/4C frozen peaches
1/2C frozen strawberries
2 scoops
Ice cubes

No dairy Option
1/2 fresh frozen banana
1.3 c frozen strawberries
8oz trop 50 farm stand apple
2 scoops
Ice cubes





Chunkie Monkey minus the chunk but not the ie  
(my favorite on the go dinner 478 calories)
10oz Skim Milk
2 Scoops
1 medium banana frozen
2 TBLS skippy reduced fat creamy peanut butter
  
A HUGE TREAT
1c skim milk
1 medium frozen banana
2 TBLS skippy reduced fat creamy peanut butter
2 scoops
1 TBLS Ghirardelli ground chocolate
I add extra ice cubes to make it super thick & last extra long


Please, Please share your favs. 

ps. I cannot stomach soy milk, almond milk or rice milk but you can switch out skim for one of those if you prefer!

pps. I cannot figure out blogger's spacing sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment